Based On A New Ground-Breaking Paradigm In Psychology And Neuroscience:
Watch Your Anxiety And Unwanted Habits
Melt Away In Just 11 Days
Even If You Think You Lack Motivation or Self-Discipline.
Do you feel like you’ve lost control over your anxiety, depression, destructive habits or eating disorders?
Did you try everything to improve yourself but nothing seems to work?
If you’re looking for a way to get out of this never-ending cycle, the FLY Program is for you:
Anxiety and depression
- Constant worrying
- Panic attacks
- Comfort eating
- Emotional eating
- Binge eating
- Binges-starve cycling
- Drug use
- Online addictions
- Mood changes
- Secret eating
These anxieties and habits may show up differently for everyone. But at their foundation their roots are all the same:
They are all down to a misunderstanding of the human mind and how we work. And once we learn how not to be afraid of our own experience - everything changes.
The FLY program is there to show you that change is easier than you think it is - even if you have tried everything else.
Hi, I'm Charli Wall
I’m a Mum, Sister and Daughter living in both Norfolk and Cambridge.
I’m a coach, an addictions specialist, and I’ve worked with some incredible women over the years to improve their mental & physical wellbeing. From grief, anxiety & depression to body image, fitness & nutrition, I help women become resilient, confident & accepting of themselves, so they can love themselves from the inside out.
Why FLY Is Unlike Any Other Method You’ve Tried
Most people are trying to ‘fix’ themselves from the outside while trying to hide or neglect what happens on the inside: Your thoughts, your feelings, and your emotions.
It’s why lots of self-help programs rarely work and often back-fire--putting you back at square one.
And as you know…
Every time you’re trying to resist something it becomes even more appealing--until you just cannot resist the urge anymore.
Your anxiety or habit keeps coming back--often worse than before.
So Instead Of Trying To Fix Yourself…
… You first need to break these cycles of thought and the stories you tell to yourself, so you can avoid another loop through this senseless, exhausting (and often unconscious) path.
And this is exactly what you’ll learn inside the FLY course.
Control Your Anxieties Or Unwanted Habits Starting Today
Imagine you were free from excessive thinking, self-criticism, anxiety, and habits...
FLY is based on a new groundbreaking paradigm in psychology and neuroscience and has helped over thousands of women to finally feel comfortable in their own skin again.
You’re going to learn the principles and techniques I discovered over the last two decades working as a psychiatric nurse, health and nutrition coach, as well as teaching doctors and nurses at hospitals about addictions.
So you’ll learn scientifically proven methods to view your psychology in a completely different way and the ability to stop anxiety and unwanted behaviour right when they appear.
It Worked For These Women, And It Will Work For You
“First Love Yourself, I have to confess that when I first read this, I had a laugh. Love myself, a joke right?
Why would I do that?
To the outside world I presented as a calm, confident professional, a sham I had constructed to navigate my way through life. Or so I thought at the time.
In truth, under all that I had no confidence, was anxious and believed myself to be totally worthless and unlovable. I didn't believe anyone truly cared for me and that undermined my relationships.
I was critical of myself and critical of others. I was extremely unhappy, without really knowing it, it was just how I was.
I lived my life taking care of and caring for everyone else, and ignored my own needs. I felt I had to work extra hard to be accepted.
I neglected myself. I didn't deserve attention. I stuffed myself with anything available, trying to push down the pain. I drank too much.
Overweight, unfit, and believing myself ugly.
I was in a complete state.
But this course has changed me.
It's easy to follow and subtle, slowly my ideas about myself changed.
The biggest differences? I still look after others, but I look after myself too.
I'm happy, more creative.
I like myself and I like other people.
And do I love myself...A little bit! I'm getting there, I certainly like myself now.
The course works, I don't laugh at the idea of First Loving Myself anymore!”
“I think I have gained more self-acceptance during the course, have spent longer thinking about the reason I feel the way I do about myself and why I'm more critical of myself than of others, and why I struggle to see the things in me that others do.
It has helped me start to recognise negative thought spirals, stop them and then accept them, which has also helped me look at the reasons for why I'm thinking this way in the first place too.”
“The programme was really well put together, I loved the modules and how they made me think. Although some were specific about eating issues, they were about so much more and it helped in many other ways. It brought up feelings I didn't realise I had, which were things I subconsciously held into and were part of the reason for my eating issues. It has been a great experience. I have gained so much insight, knowledge and inspiration from being part of it. The biggest learning for me was that thoughts are just thoughts and I can decide what I do with them, and that I can be enough just as I am.”
“My feedback is to say that this program has set me back on the right track, I feel as though it came at just the right time for me to make changes in my life and it gently nudged me in the right direction. I like the way that you encouraged us to think through things ourselves and gave advice when needed. It was good to know that the person guiding us was doing so from experience and genuinely cared about each and every one of us. Through doing this course I have been able to calm my anxiety, re-examine my thought process and learn to listen to the voice of wisdom inside me. I knew I could be a kind person who gave logical advice to others but I now can do the same to myself. I spend so much more time living in the present and appreciating everything, I am so grateful that I did this, thank you Charli!”
Here’s What’s Waiting For You Inside FLY:
FLY is an 11-Day online self-study workbook program to transform your life from constant self-sabotage to freedom of anxiety, self-criticism, and unwanted habits. And don’t worry, you don’t need to finish the course in 11 days. It’s a self-paced course. So take your time!
Here’s how it works:
After you sign up you’ll get one of eleven modules each day via email and access to an additional private members area.
In these emails you’ll get PDFs that will walk you through my unique 3-step process that’s specifically designed to free you from anxiety, excessive thinking, and habits:
STEP 1: The Keys To A Peaceful Mind (Day 1-3)
- What You Really Want. You’ll receive 10 specific questions to help you guide through the process of getting clear on your intentions and what happiness really means to you. Most people know what makes them unhappy, but if you ask them what makes them happy, they usually struggle to find a clear answer. This exercise will prepare you for the rest of the program. Don’t skip this important step!
- Starting Your Day With Inner Peace. Choose to see a situation with new eyes, and allow your focus to rest on what you do have, rather than what you do not. Training your brain to see the world differently can help you put events into perspective. Learn this scientifically proven way of how to develop the ability to maintain inner peace right after waking up each morning.
- Identifying Your Driving Force. If you’re in control over what happens in your life you can steer it in whichever direction you choose. That, to me, is ultimate power… find out the real reason why you want to change in the first place and learn how to value yourself and your own worth.
STEP 2: Breaking The Cycles Of Anxiety & Habit (Day 4-6)
- Identifying The Roots Of Your Insecurities. To overcome insecurities, you first need to find out where they come from. You’ll receive a step-by-step process to get clear on your insecurities and what triggers them… and how to diffuse them to not control your life anymore.
- How To Change The Way You See Your Own Body. How to really see your body as part of you – and be willing to show yourself completely unconditional love. This is what many women struggle with on a daily basis. Learn how you can finally look at yourself in the mirror… and smile.
- How To Free Yourself From Expectations, Guilt, And Dissatisfaction. We waste so much time, energy, and mental effort on not being ok where we are. No wonder we aren't motivated to come from a place of compassion. Discover the conditions you place on yourself, so you can finally move into a place of active love and acceptance.
STEP 3: Building The New And Confident You (Day 7-11)
- Changing Your Inner (Critical) Voice. A 5-step process to change how you interpret any given situation life throws at you. This gives you the power to enjoy a life full of possibility, instead of struggling with negative thinking all the time.
- Create A ‘Mind Plan’. How to set up your environment and stop absorbing subliminal messages of lack, restriction, competition, and toxic goals – otherwise known as “I’ll be happy when…”.
- The Perfect "You". What kind of person would you become if you were stuck on an island by yourself for a month? Without any external influences? Learn how to stop changing your behaviour based on what other people think to be accepted, loved, or affirmed for someone you aren’t.
- Taking Control Over Your Urges. Why your urges feel out of control and why it’s not your fault. Discover how you can put an end to these never-ending battles inside your head and stop these urges from controlling your behaviours.
- Putting Everything Together: The ONE factor that needs to change before anything else can. Never again wander around through life, trying a million different ways to ‘fix’ yourself.
But That’s Not All…
…you’ll also receive a few extra gifts to make the process even more efficient for you:
- Follow-Along Workbook. You’ll find a beautifully designed downloadable workbook in your members area, so you can immediately put everything you learn into practice.
- Guided Meditation Lecture. To make things easy, you’ll receive an additional guided meditation lecture you can listen to on your smartphone, tablet, or PC. This meditation is specifically designed to guide you through the process of building more self-acceptance.
- And A Variety Of Additional Resources inside the program to help you understand and apply the principles and theory behind my teachings.
- Lifetime Access. Once the 11 days end, you’ll keep access to all the PDFs, extras, and the membership area for as long as you want.
- Access To "The Freedom Group“ Facebook Community. Meet other women who are just like you. Women that are working towards the same goals as you. Women who understand how you feel. It’s your secure place to talk about your thoughts and feelings you otherwise couldn’t talk about before.
What’s The Cost Of The FLY Self Study Workbook Program?
You get everything mentioned above for a special discounted one-time payment of...
… for a lifetime access to the FLY course, if you sign up today.
Who Will You Become In The Next Few Weeks, Months, And Years… ?
If you‘re still thinking about whether you should join or not, let‘s look at two possible outcomes:
- You can keep wearing a mask in front of your loved ones and pretend everything is ok and feeling all alone with your problems...
Holding yourself back from the things you’d potentially like to do… feeling like you’ve lost your freedom and ability to express who you really are, or that something’s wrong with you...while other women seem to have their life together.
- Have the tools and techniques to overcome your anxiety, depression or habit and become the woman you know you can be. From getting better at your job, better as a wife, as a parent or as a friend... once you free yourself from the voices in your head, everything is possible for you.
Join a caring community of women who are with you in this. Because you’re not alone, and you never were.
But like everything else in life, it’s all up to you and how you decide. Only you’ll know if it feels right or not to change the way you see yourself starting today.
Here‘s How You Can Take Advantage Of This Special Deal:
- Once you click the purple ‘GOODBYE ANXIETY & HABIT’ button, you’ll see an order page where you can type in your name, address, and payment details to securely pay with your credit card.
- After your payment is processed you’ll receive an email with login details to the member’s area and another email with module 1 so you can start the program right away.
- You‘ll also receive an invite to join my Facebook group where you can share your experiences with other women who are going through the same situation as you and get a helping hand whenever you need one—especially if you don‘t have anyone to talk to about your problems.
“It’s taken me half a century to finally understand that the connection I crave is with myself and enforced confinement can actually mean chosen self/ reflection. And your work has helped me to realise that.”
“I loved the programme. It made me rethink how I view myself. It made me realise that others have the same thoughts as me and that’s okay. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to remind themselves why they are enough.”
“I think I have gained more self-acceptance during the course, have spent longer thinking about the reason I feel the way I do about myself and why I'm more critical of myself than of others, and why I struggle to see the things in me that others do. It has helped me start to recognise negative thought spirals, stop them and then accept them, which has also helped me look at the reasons for why I'm thinking this way in the first place too”
“When I first started, I would say I was in a dark place, but when I got around to module six/seven I stood in front of a mirror and repeated, ‘ You are beautiful, you are enough’.
I couldn't stop smiling all day and it’s like a light was shining from me . I feel like I’m kinder to myself as I was my own worst critic. I got a huge sense of empowerment, and now, being able to see the light in the darkness even on the days I’m struggling is very powerful.”
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions people most frequently ask us:
What if I have questions whilst I am going through the program?
We have a free support community on Facebook where many of the women are there to support you. If you join, you will be supported. I am also, always at the end of an email.
How can I access the program as I don’t use Facebook?
All the materials are delivered to you via email, and you will have access to a private membership portal for life.
Why should I trust you? I have tried everything else.
You shouldn’t automatically trust me, but do trust yourself. I have been where you are, and I have studied many of the psychological modalities. What changed for me, was when I came across the principles of innate health and I am deeply passionate about sharing these. I am also a mental & physical health specialist with over 25 years experience both professionally & personally.